Things I've Talked About

18 weeks (1) 20 week scan (1) 20 weeks (1) 24 weeks 1 day (1) 26 weeks 1 day (1) 34 weeks (1) 35 weeks 5 days (1) 37 weeks (1) 39 weeks 1 day (1) 4 months (1) AIOs (1) allergies (1) anatomy scan (1) anniversary (1) anxiety (5) baby belly (1) Baby G (2) baby names (1) becoming a mom (1) bed rest (1) being neurotic (1) belly touching (2) birth story (2) birth weight (3) birth wishes (2) birthing class (1) blogging (2) blood pressure (3) boobs (3) breastfeeding (3) C25K (1) cake (1) Chair and a 1/2 (1) children (1) cholestasis (2) choroid plexus cyst (3) Christmas (1) chromosome (2) clot diapers (1) clothes (1) D and C (1) day care (1) depression (7) dizziness (1) doctor (4) doppler (3) dry heave (1) emotions (2) epidural (2) family (1) fatigue (1) favorite things (1) fear (1) fears (1) fetal pole (1) first time mom (2) Five Question Friday (13) flutters (1) food aversions (1) gagging (1) gas (1) gDiapers (1) Glad (1) going public (1) grieving (1) Guilt (2) hair (2) happy pill (3) headaches (1) heart beat (2) hippies (1) IComLeavWe (4) inhaler (1) kicks (2) labor (2) life (5) mannequins (1) maternity shirt (1) mattress (1) medication (1) Memorable Moment Monday (3) miscarriage (9) models (1) mommy musings (2) monosomy x (2) morning sickness (2) mourning (1) movement (3) movies (1) NaBloPoMo (3) nausea (1) needles (1) New Beginnings (1) New Year's (1) NT scan (1) opinions (1) PAIL (4) parenting decisions (3) period (1) pictures i drew (1) pocket diapers (1) poke (1) pops (1) post (1) postpartum (4) pre-eclampsia (1) pre-folds (1) pregnancy (8) pregnancy brain (1) Pregnant Lady PSA (1) Ramblings (2) Rememberance Day (1) Remembrance Day (1) SAHM (1) scared (1) second trimester (1) shimmy (1) silly things I have done (1) similarities (1) smart knot (1) Snappi (1) sofa (1) spotting (1) stuffy nose (1) telling people (3) therapy (1) things to remember (1) third trimester (6) thoughts (1) Turner Syndrome (1) ultrasound (2) uterus (1) Valentine's Day (1) Wednesday Weigh In (21) working (1) yolk sac (1)

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Weekly Wednesday Weigh-In: 22 Weeks Postpartum




1. Reiterate my goal and where I stand in reference to this goal. (BMI info from this website)

Starting weight: 149 (Down from 168 the day before I gave birth to Baby G.)
Goal Weight: 125
Last Week's Weight: 147
Current Weight: 147

Starting BMI: 27.2
Goal BMI: 22.9
Last Week's BMI: 26.9
Current BMI: 26.9


2. Progress on last week's activities:
I'm still walking down the stairs whenever I leave work or have to use the 2nd floor bathroom.

We're back to eating at least 3 home cooked dinners a week.

Still trying to get better at drinking water.

I go back to pole this week.


Activities for this coming week:
1. Walk down the stairs instead of using elevator after work.
2. Eat a home cooked meal 3 times this week.
3. Work out at gym 1 time this week.
4. Drink at least 8oz of water each after each nursing/pumping session.
5. Pole class 1 time this week.

4. My thoughts on the last week/my activities:

I took out the part about eating more fruits and veggies. I kinda do and kinda don't. I think I've turned into a coffee addict and it's honestly better with a sweet (I can't stand putting sugar in my coffee though). I replaced that with working out once a week at the gym. My real goal is to do that twice a week, but life happens and I figure I definitely should be able to do 20-30 minutes one day out of the weekend if I can't get there during the week.

I realized today that it's better to weigh myself after I nurse. I weighed myself before I did that this morning and realized I had a few extra ounces on me. I used the number I saw after I nursed. I hope that isn't cheating!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds as if you are doing well... keeping the same number beats going up!! :) What a smart idea to weigh in after nursing. I hadn't thought of that before. I am so scared to weigh myself after this trip!! :/ I will be sure when I finally do, Alidia has a nice long nursing session before hand! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha - I always weigh myself AFTER nursing/pumping and after peeing, but BEFORE the shower (so my wet hair doesn't add weight!). Silly, I know. :)

    Maybe try walking UP the stairs at work as well? Consider your pump bag as extra resistance. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is ABSOLUTELY not cheating to weigh yourself after nursing! If only I could figure out how to shed some ounces before a weigh in, now that I'm not nursing any more ... !

    Pole class scares me. I've never done it, but there's a studio near me that does ... what's it like?

    Love Baby G's milestones. You definitely got a curious one ... I did, too. Their sense of wonder at the world is astounding.

    And thanks for stopping by my blog ... I love new visitors and commenters! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your recent comments on my blog. :)
    I'm trying to lose weight too...am at 144 lbs...down from 202(!) right before I gave birth to my twins...and my goal is 135...so I like you are posting this stuff! I say whatever you need to do to get your scale the lowest! :)

    ReplyDelete