Baby G is still getting accustomed to his new room. I'm hoping that once we get the rest of the place unpacked he'll start settling in better. I know it's got to be hard for him to trust being in a place that is 1) new and 2) where objects are put in different places daily.
Please excuse the ghettoness of the window. The curtain rods we had don't fit the windows and I'm unsure if I want to put holes in the walls of a place we are only going to be living in for about six months.
Check out some other Memorable Moments at PAIL!

Yay! Love his new room. I am sure he will get used to it very soon.
ReplyDeleteWell, as long as familiar faces greet him, I am sure he will get used to it. :-) Glad you are settling in.
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!! My husband built a wall for me last weekend to turn Stella's loft into an actual bedroom, and it has helped SO MUCH with her sleeping. I hope the same for you!
ReplyDeleteMoving is always stressful for everyone. Hoping your little one adjusts quickly and easily!
ReplyDeleteYAY! Moving HGB to his own space really improved his sleeping, and ability to STAY asleep. Fingers crossed! I love his crib...look familiar. :)
ReplyDelete