Things I've Talked About

18 weeks (1) 20 week scan (1) 20 weeks (1) 24 weeks 1 day (1) 26 weeks 1 day (1) 34 weeks (1) 35 weeks 5 days (1) 37 weeks (1) 39 weeks 1 day (1) 4 months (1) AIOs (1) allergies (1) anatomy scan (1) anniversary (1) anxiety (5) baby belly (1) Baby G (2) baby names (1) becoming a mom (1) bed rest (1) being neurotic (1) belly touching (2) birth story (2) birth weight (3) birth wishes (2) birthing class (1) blogging (2) blood pressure (3) boobs (3) breastfeeding (3) C25K (1) cake (1) Chair and a 1/2 (1) children (1) cholestasis (2) choroid plexus cyst (3) Christmas (1) chromosome (2) clot diapers (1) clothes (1) D and C (1) day care (1) depression (7) dizziness (1) doctor (4) doppler (3) dry heave (1) emotions (2) epidural (2) family (1) fatigue (1) favorite things (1) fear (1) fears (1) fetal pole (1) first time mom (2) Five Question Friday (13) flutters (1) food aversions (1) gagging (1) gas (1) gDiapers (1) Glad (1) going public (1) grieving (1) Guilt (2) hair (2) happy pill (3) headaches (1) heart beat (2) hippies (1) IComLeavWe (4) inhaler (1) kicks (2) labor (2) life (5) mannequins (1) maternity shirt (1) mattress (1) medication (1) Memorable Moment Monday (3) miscarriage (9) models (1) mommy musings (2) monosomy x (2) morning sickness (2) mourning (1) movement (3) movies (1) NaBloPoMo (3) nausea (1) needles (1) New Beginnings (1) New Year's (1) NT scan (1) opinions (1) PAIL (4) parenting decisions (3) period (1) pictures i drew (1) pocket diapers (1) poke (1) pops (1) post (1) postpartum (4) pre-eclampsia (1) pre-folds (1) pregnancy (8) pregnancy brain (1) Pregnant Lady PSA (1) Ramblings (2) Rememberance Day (1) Remembrance Day (1) SAHM (1) scared (1) second trimester (1) shimmy (1) silly things I have done (1) similarities (1) smart knot (1) Snappi (1) sofa (1) spotting (1) stuffy nose (1) telling people (3) therapy (1) things to remember (1) third trimester (6) thoughts (1) Turner Syndrome (1) ultrasound (2) uterus (1) Valentine's Day (1) Wednesday Weigh In (21) working (1) yolk sac (1)

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Weekly Wednesday Weigh-In: 21 Weeks Postpartum


1. Reiterate my goal and where I stand in reference to this goal. (BMI info from this website)

Starting weight: 149 (Down from 168 the day before I gave birth to Baby G.)
Goal Weight: 125
Last Week's Weight: 147
Current Weight: 147

Starting BMI: 27.2
Goal BMI: 22.9
Last Week's BMI: 26.9
Current BMI: 26.9


2. Discuss what I am going to do to achieve my goals.

Progress on last week's activities:
I'm still walking down the stairs whenever I leave work or have to use the 2nd floor bathroom.

Still trying to get better at drinking water. I took this week off of work to unpack and haven't been around a coffee maker which is helping with my caffine habit. I talked myself out of buying a cup of coffee after I dropped G at my parent's this morning -- go me!

Being home means lots of home cooked meals! I'm much more willing to be a Domestic Goddess when I have time off work. The crock pot makes things soo much easier. And because I'm using fresh stuff to make our meals, they are healthier too.

Activities for this coming week:
1. Walk down the stairs instead of using elevator after work.
2. Eat a home cooked meal 3 times this week.
3. Snack on veggies and fruit instead of cookies and brownies.
4. Drink at least 8oz of water each after each nursing/pumping session.
5. Pole class 1 time this week.

4. Post a (reasonably healthy) recipe that I've tried, a cooking tip, a new idea for working out for people to try, a photo update of my weight loss, or anything else I feel like sharing.

Again, I'm a day late with this. I got caught up writing my PAIL monthly theme post during G's nap yesterday and then didn't have the chance to sit down to do this. My numbers reflect yesterday's.

I'm glad that I maintained my weight from last week. We'll see what my number is next week as I don't have class this week. I'm hoping that moving boxes and unpacking will be a work out enough! I also have a longer walk from my apartment to my car now, so I'm sure that will burn some extra calories.

3 comments:

  1. Maintaining is always a good thing! Sounds like you've had a busy week!

    Ps - it took me 6 TRIES to get the damn catchpa right on this comment. You should try turning comment moderation OFF but require people to be logged in to leave a comment. That's how I've had my settings for almost 3 years and I've gotten maybe 2 spam comments in the whole time. It makes it WAY easier for people to comment on your stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know! I honestly didn't know I had the word verification thing on here. I turned that off and updated my settings. Hopefully commenting will be easier now!!

      Delete
  2. Good for you for maintaining! And slow cookers are a great invention, aren't they? :)

    ReplyDelete