Things I've Talked About
18 weeks
(1)
20 week scan
(1)
20 weeks
(1)
24 weeks 1 day
(1)
26 weeks 1 day
(1)
34 weeks
(1)
35 weeks 5 days
(1)
37 weeks
(1)
39 weeks 1 day
(1)
4 months
(1)
AIOs
(1)
allergies
(1)
anatomy scan
(1)
anniversary
(1)
anxiety
(5)
baby belly
(1)
Baby G
(2)
baby names
(1)
becoming a mom
(1)
bed rest
(1)
being neurotic
(1)
belly touching
(2)
birth story
(2)
birth weight
(3)
birth wishes
(2)
birthing class
(1)
blogging
(2)
blood pressure
(3)
boobs
(3)
breastfeeding
(3)
C25K
(1)
cake
(1)
Chair and a 1/2
(1)
children
(1)
cholestasis
(2)
choroid plexus cyst
(3)
Christmas
(1)
chromosome
(2)
clot diapers
(1)
clothes
(1)
D and C
(1)
day care
(1)
depression
(7)
dizziness
(1)
doctor
(4)
doppler
(3)
dry heave
(1)
emotions
(2)
epidural
(2)
family
(1)
fatigue
(1)
favorite things
(1)
fear
(1)
fears
(1)
fetal pole
(1)
first time mom
(2)
Five Question Friday
(13)
flutters
(1)
food aversions
(1)
gagging
(1)
gas
(1)
gDiapers
(1)
Glad
(1)
going public
(1)
grieving
(1)
Guilt
(2)
hair
(2)
happy pill
(3)
headaches
(1)
heart beat
(2)
hippies
(1)
IComLeavWe
(4)
inhaler
(1)
kicks
(2)
labor
(2)
life
(5)
mannequins
(1)
maternity shirt
(1)
mattress
(1)
medication
(1)
Memorable Moment Monday
(3)
miscarriage
(9)
models
(1)
mommy musings
(2)
monosomy x
(2)
morning sickness
(2)
mourning
(1)
movement
(3)
movies
(1)
NaBloPoMo
(3)
nausea
(1)
needles
(1)
New Beginnings
(1)
New Year's
(1)
NT scan
(1)
opinions
(1)
PAIL
(4)
parenting decisions
(3)
period
(1)
pictures i drew
(1)
pocket diapers
(1)
poke
(1)
pops
(1)
post
(1)
postpartum
(4)
pre-eclampsia
(1)
pre-folds
(1)
pregnancy
(8)
pregnancy brain
(1)
Pregnant Lady PSA
(1)
Ramblings
(2)
Rememberance Day
(1)
Remembrance Day
(1)
SAHM
(1)
scared
(1)
second trimester
(1)
shimmy
(1)
silly things I have done
(1)
similarities
(1)
smart knot
(1)
Snappi
(1)
sofa
(1)
spotting
(1)
stuffy nose
(1)
telling people
(3)
therapy
(1)
things to remember
(1)
third trimester
(6)
thoughts
(1)
Turner Syndrome
(1)
ultrasound
(2)
uterus
(1)
Valentine's Day
(1)
Wednesday Weigh In
(21)
working
(1)
yolk sac
(1)
Wednesday, September 5, 2012
Weekly Wednesday Weigh-In: 23 Weeks Postpartum
1. Reiterate my goal and where I stand in reference to this goal. (BMI info from this website)
Starting weight: 149 (Down from 168 the day before I gave birth to Baby G.)
Goal Weight: 125
Last Week's Weight: 147
Current Weight: 146.8
Starting BMI: 27.2
Goal BMI: 22.9
Last Week's BMI: 26.9
Current BMI: 26.8
2. Progress on last week's activities:
I'm still walking down the stairs whenever I leave work or have to use the 2nd floor bathroom.
We're back to eating at least 3 home cooked dinners a week.
I've been good about my water intake the last couple of days.
I've done my two extra work outs this week! Hubby even remembered that Tuesdays are one of the days I've asked to reserve as a workout day. Yay!
Activities for this coming week:
1. Walk down the stairs instead of using elevator after work.
2. Eat a home cooked meal 3 times this week.
3. Work out at gym 1 time this week.
4. Drink at least 8oz of water each after each nursing/pumping session.
5. Pole class 1 time this week.
4. My thoughts on the last week/my activities:
I decided to be honest and record that tenth of a pound today (tenth of a pound...I hope that is correct; math is not my thing!). I haven't been doing that, but I think I'm going to start.
I'm feeling better about myself after getting a few extra workouts last week. I'm really hoping I can keep at it. I'm excited about the prospect of seeing three smiley face stickers on my calendar, marking my workouts this week!
At some point this week I want to take measurements of my upper arms, thighs, and waist so I can see if I'm actually losing any body fat. I haven't done anything like that before, but I feel like my chub rub has lessened and now I'm curious!
Labels:
Wednesday Weigh In
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Great job with the workouts this week! Doing measurements is a good idea.. I think I will do the same once I am home. I have no idea which parts of my body have changed and which haven't so it would be nice to see. Keep up the good work. I'll be back to posting WWW next week... we'll see how this holiday has treated me at my next weigh in! :/
ReplyDelete