Things I've Talked About

18 weeks (1) 20 week scan (1) 20 weeks (1) 24 weeks 1 day (1) 26 weeks 1 day (1) 34 weeks (1) 35 weeks 5 days (1) 37 weeks (1) 39 weeks 1 day (1) 4 months (1) AIOs (1) allergies (1) anatomy scan (1) anniversary (1) anxiety (5) baby belly (1) Baby G (2) baby names (1) becoming a mom (1) bed rest (1) being neurotic (1) belly touching (2) birth story (2) birth weight (3) birth wishes (2) birthing class (1) blogging (2) blood pressure (3) boobs (3) breastfeeding (3) C25K (1) cake (1) Chair and a 1/2 (1) children (1) cholestasis (2) choroid plexus cyst (3) Christmas (1) chromosome (2) clot diapers (1) clothes (1) D and C (1) day care (1) depression (7) dizziness (1) doctor (4) doppler (3) dry heave (1) emotions (2) epidural (2) family (1) fatigue (1) favorite things (1) fear (1) fears (1) fetal pole (1) first time mom (2) Five Question Friday (13) flutters (1) food aversions (1) gagging (1) gas (1) gDiapers (1) Glad (1) going public (1) grieving (1) Guilt (2) hair (2) happy pill (3) headaches (1) heart beat (2) hippies (1) IComLeavWe (4) inhaler (1) kicks (2) labor (2) life (5) mannequins (1) maternity shirt (1) mattress (1) medication (1) Memorable Moment Monday (3) miscarriage (9) models (1) mommy musings (2) monosomy x (2) morning sickness (2) mourning (1) movement (3) movies (1) NaBloPoMo (3) nausea (1) needles (1) New Beginnings (1) New Year's (1) NT scan (1) opinions (1) PAIL (4) parenting decisions (3) period (1) pictures i drew (1) pocket diapers (1) poke (1) pops (1) post (1) postpartum (4) pre-eclampsia (1) pre-folds (1) pregnancy (8) pregnancy brain (1) Pregnant Lady PSA (1) Ramblings (2) Rememberance Day (1) Remembrance Day (1) SAHM (1) scared (1) second trimester (1) shimmy (1) silly things I have done (1) similarities (1) smart knot (1) Snappi (1) sofa (1) spotting (1) stuffy nose (1) telling people (3) therapy (1) things to remember (1) third trimester (6) thoughts (1) Turner Syndrome (1) ultrasound (2) uterus (1) Valentine's Day (1) Wednesday Weigh In (21) working (1) yolk sac (1)

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Wednesday Weekly Weigh-In: 24 Weeks Postpartum


1. Reiterate my goal and where I stand in reference to this goal. (BMI info from this website)

Starting weight: 149 (Down from 168 the day before I gave birth to Baby G.)
Goal Weight: 125
Last Week's Weight: 146.8
Current Weight: 146.0

Starting BMI: 27.2
Goal BMI: 22.9
Last Week's BMI: 26.8
Current BMI: 26.7


2. Progress on last week's activities:
I'm doing everything other than the water. I really don't know how to remember to drink the amount of water I'm supposed to. I'm carrying around a 32oz water bottle wherever I go and it still doesn't seem to be a good reminder to drink up.


3. Activities for this coming week:
1. Walk down the stairs instead of using elevator after work.
2. Eat a home cooked meal 3 times this week.
3. Work out at gym 1 time this week.
4. Drink at least 8oz of water each after each nursing/pumping session.
5. Pole class 1 time this week.

4. My thoughts on the last week/my activities:
I didn't get a chance to measure my arms, thighs, and wasit like I wanted to, but I do plan on having that done before next week's weigh-in. I wasn't able to find my tape measure, but I think I remember where I put it now.

4 comments:

  1. You are doing so well!! I am the same with the water. I keep telling myself to drink more but I never do. That is one of my goals right now too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I always fill up my water bottle too, but then procrastinate on drinking it. If you find anything that helps keep you motivated to drink more let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to buy like 4 different water bottles before I found one that was EASY to drink out of so I could drink out of it quickly and mindlessly throughout the day. Maybe find a drink cup with a different opening or a straw? I always drink faster out of a straw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What kind of water bottle did you end up with? I'm starting to think one with a straw would be easier.

      Delete