Things I've Talked About

18 weeks (1) 20 week scan (1) 20 weeks (1) 24 weeks 1 day (1) 26 weeks 1 day (1) 34 weeks (1) 35 weeks 5 days (1) 37 weeks (1) 39 weeks 1 day (1) 4 months (1) AIOs (1) allergies (1) anatomy scan (1) anniversary (1) anxiety (5) baby belly (1) Baby G (2) baby names (1) becoming a mom (1) bed rest (1) being neurotic (1) belly touching (2) birth story (2) birth weight (3) birth wishes (2) birthing class (1) blogging (2) blood pressure (3) boobs (3) breastfeeding (3) C25K (1) cake (1) Chair and a 1/2 (1) children (1) cholestasis (2) choroid plexus cyst (3) Christmas (1) chromosome (2) clot diapers (1) clothes (1) D and C (1) day care (1) depression (7) dizziness (1) doctor (4) doppler (3) dry heave (1) emotions (2) epidural (2) family (1) fatigue (1) favorite things (1) fear (1) fears (1) fetal pole (1) first time mom (2) Five Question Friday (13) flutters (1) food aversions (1) gagging (1) gas (1) gDiapers (1) Glad (1) going public (1) grieving (1) Guilt (2) hair (2) happy pill (3) headaches (1) heart beat (2) hippies (1) IComLeavWe (4) inhaler (1) kicks (2) labor (2) life (5) mannequins (1) maternity shirt (1) mattress (1) medication (1) Memorable Moment Monday (3) miscarriage (9) models (1) mommy musings (2) monosomy x (2) morning sickness (2) mourning (1) movement (3) movies (1) NaBloPoMo (3) nausea (1) needles (1) New Beginnings (1) New Year's (1) NT scan (1) opinions (1) PAIL (4) parenting decisions (3) period (1) pictures i drew (1) pocket diapers (1) poke (1) pops (1) post (1) postpartum (4) pre-eclampsia (1) pre-folds (1) pregnancy (8) pregnancy brain (1) Pregnant Lady PSA (1) Ramblings (2) Rememberance Day (1) Remembrance Day (1) SAHM (1) scared (1) second trimester (1) shimmy (1) silly things I have done (1) similarities (1) smart knot (1) Snappi (1) sofa (1) spotting (1) stuffy nose (1) telling people (3) therapy (1) things to remember (1) third trimester (6) thoughts (1) Turner Syndrome (1) ultrasound (2) uterus (1) Valentine's Day (1) Wednesday Weigh In (21) working (1) yolk sac (1)

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Weekly Wednesday Weigh-In: 25 Weeks Postpartum


1. Reiterate my goal and where I stand in reference to this goal. (BMI info from this website)

Starting weight: 149 (Down from 168 the day before I gave birth to Baby G.)
Goal Weight: 125
Last Week's Weight: 146
Current Weight: 145.2

Starting BMI: 27.2
Goal BMI: 22.9
Last Week's BMI: 26.7
Current BMI: 26.6

Starting Measurements (25w PP): Hips: 37.5"; Waist: 35"; Thighs: 20.5"; Arms: 11.75"
Last Week's Measurements: Hips: 37.5"; Waist: 35"; Thighs: 20.5"; Arms: 11.75"
Current Measurements: Hips: 37.5"; Waist: 35"; Thighs: 20.5"; Arms: 11.75"

2. Progress on last week's activities:
Well, I did very well with water today. I finished off 16oz before I left work. I can't remember the last time I did that! I meant to finish the other 16oz when I got home. But that hasn't happened yet.

We ate at home every weekday so far. Even had some left overs for Monday's dinner which never happens!


3. Activities for this coming week:
1. Walk down the stairs instead of using elevator after work.
2. Eat a home cooked meal 3 times this week.
3. Work out at gym 1 time this week.
4. Drink at least 8oz of water each after each nursing/pumping session.
5. Pole class 1 time this week.

4. My thoughts on the last week/my activities:
I am hoping I measured the correct areas on my hips, waist, thighs, and arms. My arms were tricky. I measured each of them about three times and got slightly different numbers each time. I really wish I had the time to do the measurements this morning when my stomach was empty. That's going to be the hardest measurement to look at and the hardest part to make smaller. I think.

Overall I think I did pretty well. And I'm pretty proud of myself. I worked out 3 times in the last week and have been pretty good at limiting my portions (I've said no to the second helping of spaghetti and pizza). And I've been eating a lot of salads and fruit at work.

The other night Hubby mentioned he had lost a few pounds since we moved into the apartment. He thinks it's the mini-chicken sandwhich he gets from KFC at lunch time (I think that's where they are from?). I really think it's more that we've been eating in instead of out. And since our freezer is smaller here, it's mostly loaded with breastmilk. This hasn't left much room for his ice cream!

2 comments:

  1. It sounds as if you have done really well with everything this week!! My husband and I were stuck in a stint of eating out way too much but now that is one of my main goals... to eat at home almost all the time... and it definitely helps! :) Great to hear your hubby is losing a few lbs too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have had to limit our eating out too and I've noticed a weight difference in both of us too. Great job this week!

    ReplyDelete