Things I've Talked About

18 weeks (1) 20 week scan (1) 20 weeks (1) 24 weeks 1 day (1) 26 weeks 1 day (1) 34 weeks (1) 35 weeks 5 days (1) 37 weeks (1) 39 weeks 1 day (1) 4 months (1) AIOs (1) allergies (1) anatomy scan (1) anniversary (1) anxiety (5) baby belly (1) Baby G (2) baby names (1) becoming a mom (1) bed rest (1) being neurotic (1) belly touching (2) birth story (2) birth weight (3) birth wishes (2) birthing class (1) blogging (2) blood pressure (3) boobs (3) breastfeeding (3) C25K (1) cake (1) Chair and a 1/2 (1) children (1) cholestasis (2) choroid plexus cyst (3) Christmas (1) chromosome (2) clot diapers (1) clothes (1) D and C (1) day care (1) depression (7) dizziness (1) doctor (4) doppler (3) dry heave (1) emotions (2) epidural (2) family (1) fatigue (1) favorite things (1) fear (1) fears (1) fetal pole (1) first time mom (2) Five Question Friday (13) flutters (1) food aversions (1) gagging (1) gas (1) gDiapers (1) Glad (1) going public (1) grieving (1) Guilt (2) hair (2) happy pill (3) headaches (1) heart beat (2) hippies (1) IComLeavWe (4) inhaler (1) kicks (2) labor (2) life (5) mannequins (1) maternity shirt (1) mattress (1) medication (1) Memorable Moment Monday (3) miscarriage (9) models (1) mommy musings (2) monosomy x (2) morning sickness (2) mourning (1) movement (3) movies (1) NaBloPoMo (3) nausea (1) needles (1) New Beginnings (1) New Year's (1) NT scan (1) opinions (1) PAIL (4) parenting decisions (3) period (1) pictures i drew (1) pocket diapers (1) poke (1) pops (1) post (1) postpartum (4) pre-eclampsia (1) pre-folds (1) pregnancy (8) pregnancy brain (1) Pregnant Lady PSA (1) Ramblings (2) Rememberance Day (1) Remembrance Day (1) SAHM (1) scared (1) second trimester (1) shimmy (1) silly things I have done (1) similarities (1) smart knot (1) Snappi (1) sofa (1) spotting (1) stuffy nose (1) telling people (3) therapy (1) things to remember (1) third trimester (6) thoughts (1) Turner Syndrome (1) ultrasound (2) uterus (1) Valentine's Day (1) Wednesday Weigh In (21) working (1) yolk sac (1)

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Weekly Wednesday Weigh-In: 9 Weeks Post Partum


1. Reiterate my goal and where I stand in reference to this goal. (BMI info from this website)

Starting weight: 149 (Down from 168 the day before I gave birth to Baby G.)
Goal Weight: 125
Last Week's Weight: 148
Current Weight: 149

Starting BMI: 27.2
Goal BMI: 22.9
Last Week's BMI: 27.1
Current BMI: 27.2

2. Discuss what I am going to do to achieve my goals.

Progress on last week's activities:
* The weather was just so icky that I felt like I was going to melt as soon as I stepped foot outside my door, so the walks didn't happen.
* We ate three home cooked meals and because I'm back at work I am not going across the street to buy unhealthy lunches and snacks!

* Now that I'm back at work I am better about drinking water. I'm still not up to par, but I'm getting better! I also make sure I down about 8oz after Baby G's 4am feed.

* Taking the stairs...hahahahaha! I plan on walking down them at the end of the day. I just don't see myself walking up four flights with my purse, lunch, and pump right now.

Activities for this coming week:

1. Twenty minute walk 2 times this week.
2. Eat a home cooked meal 3 times this week.
3. Snack on veggies and fruit instead of cookies and brownies.
4. Drink at least 8oz of water each after each nursing/pumping session.
5. Go to 1 yoga class.

4. Post a (reasonably healthy) recipe that I've tried, a cooking tip, a new idea for working out for people to try, a photo update of my weight loss, or anything else I feel like sharing.

Memorial Day has got me all sorts of confused. I thought yesterday was Thursday and I didn't even think about WWW until I was looking through my blogroll last night!

Exercise during the week is going to be challenging now that I'm back at work. We're able to work 9-10 hour days to get every other Friday off this summer. Since I miss spending the day with Baby G, I'm taking advantage of this. And I'm still trying to get used to going to work and getting ready for the next day almost as soon as I get home again.

1 comment:

  1. It's definitely hard to juggle work and time with the baby and time to work out. I'm trying to do more walks with Stella to kill two birds with one stone. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete