Things I've Talked About

18 weeks (1) 20 week scan (1) 20 weeks (1) 24 weeks 1 day (1) 26 weeks 1 day (1) 34 weeks (1) 35 weeks 5 days (1) 37 weeks (1) 39 weeks 1 day (1) 4 months (1) AIOs (1) allergies (1) anatomy scan (1) anniversary (1) anxiety (5) baby belly (1) Baby G (2) baby names (1) becoming a mom (1) bed rest (1) being neurotic (1) belly touching (2) birth story (2) birth weight (3) birth wishes (2) birthing class (1) blogging (2) blood pressure (3) boobs (3) breastfeeding (3) C25K (1) cake (1) Chair and a 1/2 (1) children (1) cholestasis (2) choroid plexus cyst (3) Christmas (1) chromosome (2) clot diapers (1) clothes (1) D and C (1) day care (1) depression (7) dizziness (1) doctor (4) doppler (3) dry heave (1) emotions (2) epidural (2) family (1) fatigue (1) favorite things (1) fear (1) fears (1) fetal pole (1) first time mom (2) Five Question Friday (13) flutters (1) food aversions (1) gagging (1) gas (1) gDiapers (1) Glad (1) going public (1) grieving (1) Guilt (2) hair (2) happy pill (3) headaches (1) heart beat (2) hippies (1) IComLeavWe (4) inhaler (1) kicks (2) labor (2) life (5) mannequins (1) maternity shirt (1) mattress (1) medication (1) Memorable Moment Monday (3) miscarriage (9) models (1) mommy musings (2) monosomy x (2) morning sickness (2) mourning (1) movement (3) movies (1) NaBloPoMo (3) nausea (1) needles (1) New Beginnings (1) New Year's (1) NT scan (1) opinions (1) PAIL (4) parenting decisions (3) period (1) pictures i drew (1) pocket diapers (1) poke (1) pops (1) post (1) postpartum (4) pre-eclampsia (1) pre-folds (1) pregnancy (8) pregnancy brain (1) Pregnant Lady PSA (1) Ramblings (2) Rememberance Day (1) Remembrance Day (1) SAHM (1) scared (1) second trimester (1) shimmy (1) silly things I have done (1) similarities (1) smart knot (1) Snappi (1) sofa (1) spotting (1) stuffy nose (1) telling people (3) therapy (1) things to remember (1) third trimester (6) thoughts (1) Turner Syndrome (1) ultrasound (2) uterus (1) Valentine's Day (1) Wednesday Weigh In (21) working (1) yolk sac (1)

Friday, May 25, 2012

Five Question Friday: 5/25/12

It's Friday! I am so happy that this week is over. I went back to work on Wednesday and it's been so hard leaving Baby G knowing I really can't go back and be with him after a couple of hours if I wanted to. Today was the first time he stayed awake on the drive to my parent's house and of course when I was about to leave he started smiling and giggling at me. So hard!

On the bright side, it's a three day weekend! Yay! And it's time for Five Question Friday. Feel free to participate by clicking on the Five Question Friday picture on the lower right of my blog!

1. Are you a napper?

I wasn't until I got pregnant. And now that I have a baby that keeps me up at night and wakes me up earlier than I want on most days, I try and nap when I can!

 
2. What was your favorite subject in school? Most hated?
I loved art, and later photography. I absolutely hated math.


3. Did you have the something old new borrowed and blue at your wedding? What were they?
I did!

Old: underwear
New: dress, shoes, veil
Borrowed: a silver sixpence I put in my shoe for good luck
Blue: my wedding dress had a blue train and trim. My shoes were blue and my tiara had blue gems in it.


4. What one thing are you determined to do this summer?
Start Couch to 5k! I wanted to do it last year but by the time I felt well enough after my D&C I got pregnant again.

5. Ice cream or Popsicles?Popsicles, but I love both!


Happy Friday everybody!


2 comments:

  1. ICE CREAM ....the answer is ALWAYS ice cream ... shakes head in disappointment ... J/k ... lol...

    Happy ICLW from #3

    ReplyDelete