Welcome, ICLWers, to my little nook of the internet. I look forward to reading about your journeys and ramblings over the next week.
This is my second time attempting ICLW. I say attempt because I'm really great at reading your blogs, okay at commenting, and terrible at commenting back. I was on the fence about participating this month because I'm finishing up my maternity leave (tomorrow is my last day -- BOO!) and Baby G keeps me super busy. Seriously, as soon as I turned on my laptop he started fussing. It's difficult to read and comment when you have a newborn. But I should have some time to sneak in some reading and commenting when I return to work.
A quick bio: I got pregnant in December 2010 and found out I'd had a missed miscarriage in February 2011. I had a D&C that same day. I got pregnant with my rainbow baby, Baby G, in July 2011 and he was born two months ago tomorrow. This blog has been my source of therapy over the last 15 months or so as I have sorted through my feelings regarding the loss of my baby girl, and I have been very grateful in finding the Stirrup Queen's list of blogs. Being able connect with others who are going/have gone through similar situations as me as made me feel less lonely and knowing that my story is out there for others to read, relate to, and help them feel less lonely as well has given me the warm fuzzies on a couple of occasions.
You can read more about how my blog evolved here.
Things I've Talked About
18 weeks
(1)
20 week scan
(1)
20 weeks
(1)
24 weeks 1 day
(1)
26 weeks 1 day
(1)
34 weeks
(1)
35 weeks 5 days
(1)
37 weeks
(1)
39 weeks 1 day
(1)
4 months
(1)
AIOs
(1)
allergies
(1)
anatomy scan
(1)
anniversary
(1)
anxiety
(5)
baby belly
(1)
Baby G
(2)
baby names
(1)
becoming a mom
(1)
bed rest
(1)
being neurotic
(1)
belly touching
(2)
birth story
(2)
birth weight
(3)
birth wishes
(2)
birthing class
(1)
blogging
(2)
blood pressure
(3)
boobs
(3)
breastfeeding
(3)
C25K
(1)
cake
(1)
Chair and a 1/2
(1)
children
(1)
cholestasis
(2)
choroid plexus cyst
(3)
Christmas
(1)
chromosome
(2)
clot diapers
(1)
clothes
(1)
D and C
(1)
day care
(1)
depression
(7)
dizziness
(1)
doctor
(4)
doppler
(3)
dry heave
(1)
emotions
(2)
epidural
(2)
family
(1)
fatigue
(1)
favorite things
(1)
fear
(1)
fears
(1)
fetal pole
(1)
first time mom
(2)
Five Question Friday
(13)
flutters
(1)
food aversions
(1)
gagging
(1)
gas
(1)
gDiapers
(1)
Glad
(1)
going public
(1)
grieving
(1)
Guilt
(2)
hair
(2)
happy pill
(3)
headaches
(1)
heart beat
(2)
hippies
(1)
IComLeavWe
(4)
inhaler
(1)
kicks
(2)
labor
(2)
life
(5)
mannequins
(1)
maternity shirt
(1)
mattress
(1)
medication
(1)
Memorable Moment Monday
(3)
miscarriage
(9)
models
(1)
mommy musings
(2)
monosomy x
(2)
morning sickness
(2)
mourning
(1)
movement
(3)
movies
(1)
NaBloPoMo
(3)
nausea
(1)
needles
(1)
New Beginnings
(1)
New Year's
(1)
NT scan
(1)
opinions
(1)
PAIL
(4)
parenting decisions
(3)
period
(1)
pictures i drew
(1)
pocket diapers
(1)
poke
(1)
pops
(1)
post
(1)
postpartum
(4)
pre-eclampsia
(1)
pre-folds
(1)
pregnancy
(8)
pregnancy brain
(1)
Pregnant Lady PSA
(1)
Ramblings
(2)
Rememberance Day
(1)
Remembrance Day
(1)
SAHM
(1)
scared
(1)
second trimester
(1)
shimmy
(1)
silly things I have done
(1)
similarities
(1)
smart knot
(1)
Snappi
(1)
sofa
(1)
spotting
(1)
stuffy nose
(1)
telling people
(3)
therapy
(1)
things to remember
(1)
third trimester
(6)
thoughts
(1)
Turner Syndrome
(1)
ultrasound
(2)
uterus
(1)
Valentine's Day
(1)
Wednesday Weigh In
(21)
working
(1)
yolk sac
(1)
Monday, May 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello from ICLW and I think it's not too late to congratulate you :-).
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteHappy ICLW! I added your blog to my blogroll because I just love your posts! I am also living in NoVa and I could totally empathize with your post about wanting to stay at home but the cost of living is so crazy here! Anyway, looking forward to following your story! :-)
ReplyDeleteAw, thank you :) It really is rediculous how expensive it is here! I'm so thankful that my parents are willing to take care of Baby G for the time being!
DeleteHappy ICLW! I love the name, rainbow baby.. .beyond cute!
ReplyDeleteHappy ICLW!
ReplyDeleteBaby G sounds like my cat ... he hates when I pay attention to the computer but not to him. And I love how you say you'll have time to comment once you go back to work - I asked my sister to help me with something the other day, and she said she had no time while she was at home with the baby but that she'd do it from the office! He he.
ReplyDeletelol! I can't tell you how much stuff I've put off just so I can do some of it at work where I can focus on it :) I knew a baby would keep me busy, but I didn't realize just how busy I'd be!
DeleteHello from ICLW. I look forward to reading about your journey. Congrats on your rainbow baby.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to ICLW! Hoping for a rainbow baby myself ;)
ReplyDeleteICLW greetings! You educated me on what a rainbow baby is :) I'm currently pregnant with mine and enjoying each and every day. I added you to my blog roll so I can learn from you.
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Congrats on your pregnancy :)
DeleteHi from ICLW. Congrats on Baby G!
ReplyDelete