Things I've Talked About

18 weeks (1) 20 week scan (1) 20 weeks (1) 24 weeks 1 day (1) 26 weeks 1 day (1) 34 weeks (1) 35 weeks 5 days (1) 37 weeks (1) 39 weeks 1 day (1) 4 months (1) AIOs (1) allergies (1) anatomy scan (1) anniversary (1) anxiety (5) baby belly (1) Baby G (2) baby names (1) becoming a mom (1) bed rest (1) being neurotic (1) belly touching (2) birth story (2) birth weight (3) birth wishes (2) birthing class (1) blogging (2) blood pressure (3) boobs (3) breastfeeding (3) C25K (1) cake (1) Chair and a 1/2 (1) children (1) cholestasis (2) choroid plexus cyst (3) Christmas (1) chromosome (2) clot diapers (1) clothes (1) D and C (1) day care (1) depression (7) dizziness (1) doctor (4) doppler (3) dry heave (1) emotions (2) epidural (2) family (1) fatigue (1) favorite things (1) fear (1) fears (1) fetal pole (1) first time mom (2) Five Question Friday (13) flutters (1) food aversions (1) gagging (1) gas (1) gDiapers (1) Glad (1) going public (1) grieving (1) Guilt (2) hair (2) happy pill (3) headaches (1) heart beat (2) hippies (1) IComLeavWe (4) inhaler (1) kicks (2) labor (2) life (5) mannequins (1) maternity shirt (1) mattress (1) medication (1) Memorable Moment Monday (3) miscarriage (9) models (1) mommy musings (2) monosomy x (2) morning sickness (2) mourning (1) movement (3) movies (1) NaBloPoMo (3) nausea (1) needles (1) New Beginnings (1) New Year's (1) NT scan (1) opinions (1) PAIL (4) parenting decisions (3) period (1) pictures i drew (1) pocket diapers (1) poke (1) pops (1) post (1) postpartum (4) pre-eclampsia (1) pre-folds (1) pregnancy (8) pregnancy brain (1) Pregnant Lady PSA (1) Ramblings (2) Rememberance Day (1) Remembrance Day (1) SAHM (1) scared (1) second trimester (1) shimmy (1) silly things I have done (1) similarities (1) smart knot (1) Snappi (1) sofa (1) spotting (1) stuffy nose (1) telling people (3) therapy (1) things to remember (1) third trimester (6) thoughts (1) Turner Syndrome (1) ultrasound (2) uterus (1) Valentine's Day (1) Wednesday Weigh In (21) working (1) yolk sac (1)

Friday, June 1, 2012

Five Question Friday - 6/1/12

My almost-full week is almost over! Finally! It's funny how short weeks can sometimes feel longer than full ones. Having Monday off for Memorial Day totally messed with me. I thought Monday was Sunday. I sent Hubby to the office supply store according to their Sunday hours and asked him to get me breakfast from the fast food place across the street, thinking there was still an hour left before lunch would start being served. Luckily he figured out Monday was not Sunday and bought breakfast before going to get us some new printer ink. Then I thought Wednesday was Thursday and was a little confused at work as to why certain things weren't happening. Oi! I'm really not looking forward to my first full week back at work next week. I think having three day work weeks is pretty awesome!


Anyhoo, here are this week's questions for Five Question Friday!


What were you scared of as a kid?
Shots. And being home alone. Does anyone remember the show "Rescue 911"? I watched that once and there was an episode about someone who's home was being broken into so she hid under the bed and called 911. The first time I was left home alone for more than an hour I heard a noise. The dog and I hid under the bed for at least an hour before my mom came back home.


2. Do you sleep well in a hotel?
If I have my own pillow and blanket I usually do.

3. If you could meet any celebrity, dead or alive, who and why?
I'd really like to meet Rob Thomas. I've turned to his/Matchbox 20's music so much over the last 13 years. He writes songs that I have been able to really relate to and I'd love to thank him for that.

And Big Bird. I really want to give him a hug.

4. It's a hot summer day. Do you prefer to be pool side or at the beach?
I like both. I like sitting at the beach and listening/watching the ocean. The ocean scares me though. Too many times being toppled over by waves as a kid. And it's salty. I throw up every time I accidently get ocean water in my mouth.

I love the pool because the water is clean (or chlorinated at least!).
5. What is your favorite summer dish?
Grilled chicken and grilled vegetables!


I've figured out how to get the linky thing working on my blog. Feel free to participate and have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I always wanted to hide under a bed, just once, but our bedframes were too close to the floor ;)

    ReplyDelete