Things I've Talked About

18 weeks (1) 20 week scan (1) 20 weeks (1) 24 weeks 1 day (1) 26 weeks 1 day (1) 34 weeks (1) 35 weeks 5 days (1) 37 weeks (1) 39 weeks 1 day (1) 4 months (1) AIOs (1) allergies (1) anatomy scan (1) anniversary (1) anxiety (5) baby belly (1) Baby G (2) baby names (1) becoming a mom (1) bed rest (1) being neurotic (1) belly touching (2) birth story (2) birth weight (3) birth wishes (2) birthing class (1) blogging (2) blood pressure (3) boobs (3) breastfeeding (3) C25K (1) cake (1) Chair and a 1/2 (1) children (1) cholestasis (2) choroid plexus cyst (3) Christmas (1) chromosome (2) clot diapers (1) clothes (1) D and C (1) day care (1) depression (7) dizziness (1) doctor (4) doppler (3) dry heave (1) emotions (2) epidural (2) family (1) fatigue (1) favorite things (1) fear (1) fears (1) fetal pole (1) first time mom (2) Five Question Friday (13) flutters (1) food aversions (1) gagging (1) gas (1) gDiapers (1) Glad (1) going public (1) grieving (1) Guilt (2) hair (2) happy pill (3) headaches (1) heart beat (2) hippies (1) IComLeavWe (4) inhaler (1) kicks (2) labor (2) life (5) mannequins (1) maternity shirt (1) mattress (1) medication (1) Memorable Moment Monday (3) miscarriage (9) models (1) mommy musings (2) monosomy x (2) morning sickness (2) mourning (1) movement (3) movies (1) NaBloPoMo (3) nausea (1) needles (1) New Beginnings (1) New Year's (1) NT scan (1) opinions (1) PAIL (4) parenting decisions (3) period (1) pictures i drew (1) pocket diapers (1) poke (1) pops (1) post (1) postpartum (4) pre-eclampsia (1) pre-folds (1) pregnancy (8) pregnancy brain (1) Pregnant Lady PSA (1) Ramblings (2) Rememberance Day (1) Remembrance Day (1) SAHM (1) scared (1) second trimester (1) shimmy (1) silly things I have done (1) similarities (1) smart knot (1) Snappi (1) sofa (1) spotting (1) stuffy nose (1) telling people (3) therapy (1) things to remember (1) third trimester (6) thoughts (1) Turner Syndrome (1) ultrasound (2) uterus (1) Valentine's Day (1) Wednesday Weigh In (21) working (1) yolk sac (1)

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Weekly Wednesday Weigh-In: 10 Weeks Postpartum


1. Reiterate my goal and where I stand in reference to this goal. (BMI info from this website)

Starting weight: 149 (Down from 168 the day before I gave birth to Baby G.)
Goal Weight: 125
Last Week's Weight: 149
Current Weight: 149

Starting BMI: 27.2
Goal BMI: 22.9
Last Week's BMI: 27.2
Current BMI: 27.2

2. Discuss what I am going to do to achieve my goals.

Progress on last week's activities:
I did better with my water intake and took a yoga class, but that's really all I did. It's a shame I don't feel like I have much time to do anything when I get home from work. The weather this week is amazing!

Activities for this coming week:

1. Twenty minute walk 2 times this week.
2. Eat a home cooked meal 3 times this week.
3. Snack on veggies and fruit instead of cookies and brownies.
4. Drink at least 8oz of water each after each nursing/pumping session.

4. Post a (reasonably healthy) recipe that I've tried, a cooking tip, a new idea for working out for people to try, a photo update of my weight loss, or anything else I feel like sharing.

I didn't gain, but I didn't lose either. I keep thinking my goal weight is my pre-pregnancy weight and I have soo far to go, but that just isn't true. I really only have about 12lbs to go before I get down to my pre-Baby G weight. I hear those last 10lbs are the hardest to take off, so I am trying not to stress over it. Yet. I know I shouldn't stress over it as long as I'm breast feeding. My goal weight is where I'd ideally like to be. It's where I feel the healthiest and best physically. It's where I'd really like to be before I start trying to conceive again.

I think I've just hit a plateau. I'm okay with it at the moment as long as I don't start gaining. I have a couple of classes in mind which should help me out with those last 10-20lbs as long as I can find it in my budget take them!

2 comments:

  1. Maintaining is better than gaining! Hope this week is a good one for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good point to remember, that those last 10# will be hard to lose while BFing. Maintain maintain maintain! I was doing well with that until this week. Oops.

    ReplyDelete