Things I've Talked About
18 weeks
(1)
20 week scan
(1)
20 weeks
(1)
24 weeks 1 day
(1)
26 weeks 1 day
(1)
34 weeks
(1)
35 weeks 5 days
(1)
37 weeks
(1)
39 weeks 1 day
(1)
4 months
(1)
AIOs
(1)
allergies
(1)
anatomy scan
(1)
anniversary
(1)
anxiety
(5)
baby belly
(1)
Baby G
(2)
baby names
(1)
becoming a mom
(1)
bed rest
(1)
being neurotic
(1)
belly touching
(2)
birth story
(2)
birth weight
(3)
birth wishes
(2)
birthing class
(1)
blogging
(2)
blood pressure
(3)
boobs
(3)
breastfeeding
(3)
C25K
(1)
cake
(1)
Chair and a 1/2
(1)
children
(1)
cholestasis
(2)
choroid plexus cyst
(3)
Christmas
(1)
chromosome
(2)
clot diapers
(1)
clothes
(1)
D and C
(1)
day care
(1)
depression
(7)
dizziness
(1)
doctor
(4)
doppler
(3)
dry heave
(1)
emotions
(2)
epidural
(2)
family
(1)
fatigue
(1)
favorite things
(1)
fear
(1)
fears
(1)
fetal pole
(1)
first time mom
(2)
Five Question Friday
(13)
flutters
(1)
food aversions
(1)
gagging
(1)
gas
(1)
gDiapers
(1)
Glad
(1)
going public
(1)
grieving
(1)
Guilt
(2)
hair
(2)
happy pill
(3)
headaches
(1)
heart beat
(2)
hippies
(1)
IComLeavWe
(4)
inhaler
(1)
kicks
(2)
labor
(2)
life
(5)
mannequins
(1)
maternity shirt
(1)
mattress
(1)
medication
(1)
Memorable Moment Monday
(3)
miscarriage
(9)
models
(1)
mommy musings
(2)
monosomy x
(2)
morning sickness
(2)
mourning
(1)
movement
(3)
movies
(1)
NaBloPoMo
(3)
nausea
(1)
needles
(1)
New Beginnings
(1)
New Year's
(1)
NT scan
(1)
opinions
(1)
PAIL
(4)
parenting decisions
(3)
period
(1)
pictures i drew
(1)
pocket diapers
(1)
poke
(1)
pops
(1)
post
(1)
postpartum
(4)
pre-eclampsia
(1)
pre-folds
(1)
pregnancy
(8)
pregnancy brain
(1)
Pregnant Lady PSA
(1)
Ramblings
(2)
Rememberance Day
(1)
Remembrance Day
(1)
SAHM
(1)
scared
(1)
second trimester
(1)
shimmy
(1)
silly things I have done
(1)
similarities
(1)
smart knot
(1)
Snappi
(1)
sofa
(1)
spotting
(1)
stuffy nose
(1)
telling people
(3)
therapy
(1)
things to remember
(1)
third trimester
(6)
thoughts
(1)
Turner Syndrome
(1)
ultrasound
(2)
uterus
(1)
Valentine's Day
(1)
Wednesday Weigh In
(21)
working
(1)
yolk sac
(1)
Wednesday, July 18, 2012
Weekly Wednesday Weigh-In: 16 Weeks Postpartum
1. Reiterate my goal and where I stand in reference to this goal. (BMI info from this website)
Starting weight: 149 (Down from 168 the day before I gave birth to Baby G.)
Goal Weight: 125
Last Week's Weight: 150
Current Weight: 148
Starting BMI: 27.2
Goal BMI: 22.9
Last Week's BMI: 27.4
Current BMI: 27.1
2. Discuss what I am going to do to achieve my goals.
Progress on last week's activities:
It was still too hot to go for any walks and because we had to try and keep our house clean, we either ate out or we got take out. I'm changing that one to taking the stairs instead of the elevator after work. I have done a little better with my water intake, especially after the middle-of-the-night feedings. I think I'm thirsiest then. And of course I went to pole class! I know how to do all the spins, but the cardio and ab work we do in class still kicks my butt.
Activities for this coming week:
1. Walk down the stairs instead of using elevator after work.
2. Eat a home cooked meal 3 times this week.
3. Snack on veggies and fruit instead of cookies and brownies.
4. Drink at least 8oz of water each after each nursing/pumping session.
5. Pole class 1 time this week.
4. Post a (reasonably healthy) recipe that I've tried, a cooking tip, a new idea for working out for people to try, a photo update of my weight loss, or anything else I feel like sharing.
I missed last week! I weight myself but didn't get the chance to weigh-in. I was back down to 149. I was so surprised to see 148 on the scale this morning. I weigh myself almost everyday and this number has appeared more often lately. I think if I could walk more often I wouldn't be seeing 149/150 as much.
But even better is that I think I'm getting definition in my thighs again! I can't really see it, but I can feel it. I think it is all the squatting and baby lifting I do now.
Labels:
Wednesday Weigh In
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

YAY for continuing down the numbers on the scale. Those little changes will really add up to make a big difference!
ReplyDelete