I don't know if I will get the chance to write a proper post today, so here is some randomness!!
* Baby farts are funny. I am amazed at how adult sounding they are when Baby G lets one out. I also find it amusing when I burp him He farts instead.
* I start a 32 hour schedule next week. I have a more detailed post forming in my head for this one. I hope that the shorter work days will help me feel less overwhelmed at home.
* This shedding after pregnant is no joke! My hair is EVERYWHERE! I am constantly pulling strands out of Baby G's fists. I'm scared he will cough up a hair ball one of these days.
* Baby G turned 3 months last week. I am in awe of the fact I have kept him alive by my boobs (and love, of course). Until he came along my biggest accomplishment in the nurturing department was keeping a cactus alive.
* I wish I could blog more. I read everyone's blogs but I don't usually have the chance to comment. And I have a hundred posts forming in my head but little time to write them.
* I say I don't really have time to blog and yet I started a new one last week. In an effort to try new meals and feed my creative side, which has been starving for attention for several years, I decided to (finally) start trying the things I pin on Pinterest. I'll share the blog when I finalize a name for it.
* Our condo was supposed to go on the market yesterday but Friday's storm has pushed that back. The realtor's assistant and the realty office don't have power so we are looking at hopefully later this week to get it listed. It is going to be hard to keep our place looking clean until we are able to sell it!
* Since my weekend consisted of packing and cleaning I am looking forward to spending the 4th with my little family (it is still weird to say that!). I'm hoping ice cream is in our future tomorrow!
Things I've Talked About
18 weeks
(1)
20 week scan
(1)
20 weeks
(1)
24 weeks 1 day
(1)
26 weeks 1 day
(1)
34 weeks
(1)
35 weeks 5 days
(1)
37 weeks
(1)
39 weeks 1 day
(1)
4 months
(1)
AIOs
(1)
allergies
(1)
anatomy scan
(1)
anniversary
(1)
anxiety
(5)
baby belly
(1)
Baby G
(2)
baby names
(1)
becoming a mom
(1)
bed rest
(1)
being neurotic
(1)
belly touching
(2)
birth story
(2)
birth weight
(3)
birth wishes
(2)
birthing class
(1)
blogging
(2)
blood pressure
(3)
boobs
(3)
breastfeeding
(3)
C25K
(1)
cake
(1)
Chair and a 1/2
(1)
children
(1)
cholestasis
(2)
choroid plexus cyst
(3)
Christmas
(1)
chromosome
(2)
clot diapers
(1)
clothes
(1)
D and C
(1)
day care
(1)
depression
(7)
dizziness
(1)
doctor
(4)
doppler
(3)
dry heave
(1)
emotions
(2)
epidural
(2)
family
(1)
fatigue
(1)
favorite things
(1)
fear
(1)
fears
(1)
fetal pole
(1)
first time mom
(2)
Five Question Friday
(13)
flutters
(1)
food aversions
(1)
gagging
(1)
gas
(1)
gDiapers
(1)
Glad
(1)
going public
(1)
grieving
(1)
Guilt
(2)
hair
(2)
happy pill
(3)
headaches
(1)
heart beat
(2)
hippies
(1)
IComLeavWe
(4)
inhaler
(1)
kicks
(2)
labor
(2)
life
(5)
mannequins
(1)
maternity shirt
(1)
mattress
(1)
medication
(1)
Memorable Moment Monday
(3)
miscarriage
(9)
models
(1)
mommy musings
(2)
monosomy x
(2)
morning sickness
(2)
mourning
(1)
movement
(3)
movies
(1)
NaBloPoMo
(3)
nausea
(1)
needles
(1)
New Beginnings
(1)
New Year's
(1)
NT scan
(1)
opinions
(1)
PAIL
(4)
parenting decisions
(3)
period
(1)
pictures i drew
(1)
pocket diapers
(1)
poke
(1)
pops
(1)
post
(1)
postpartum
(4)
pre-eclampsia
(1)
pre-folds
(1)
pregnancy
(8)
pregnancy brain
(1)
Pregnant Lady PSA
(1)
Ramblings
(2)
Rememberance Day
(1)
Remembrance Day
(1)
SAHM
(1)
scared
(1)
second trimester
(1)
shimmy
(1)
silly things I have done
(1)
similarities
(1)
smart knot
(1)
Snappi
(1)
sofa
(1)
spotting
(1)
stuffy nose
(1)
telling people
(3)
therapy
(1)
things to remember
(1)
third trimester
(6)
thoughts
(1)
Turner Syndrome
(1)
ultrasound
(2)
uterus
(1)
Valentine's Day
(1)
Wednesday Weigh In
(21)
working
(1)
yolk sac
(1)
haha I agree, baby farts are funny and can be so big and loud for their tiny little bodies!! Ugg, I know how you feel about the shedding. There is hair everywhere around here these days! :/ Have a fantastic 4th of July with your family! :)
ReplyDeleteHope you had a fun fourth with your family! Never enough hours in the day, but all you can do is give it your best shot, and do the priority things first...Enjoy the baby (farts and all!) Loved your post..Shows life as it really is.
ReplyDeleteHope your work week goes well! Can't wait to read your new blog!
ReplyDelete