Things I've Talked About

18 weeks (1) 20 week scan (1) 20 weeks (1) 24 weeks 1 day (1) 26 weeks 1 day (1) 34 weeks (1) 35 weeks 5 days (1) 37 weeks (1) 39 weeks 1 day (1) 4 months (1) AIOs (1) allergies (1) anatomy scan (1) anniversary (1) anxiety (5) baby belly (1) Baby G (2) baby names (1) becoming a mom (1) bed rest (1) being neurotic (1) belly touching (2) birth story (2) birth weight (3) birth wishes (2) birthing class (1) blogging (2) blood pressure (3) boobs (3) breastfeeding (3) C25K (1) cake (1) Chair and a 1/2 (1) children (1) cholestasis (2) choroid plexus cyst (3) Christmas (1) chromosome (2) clot diapers (1) clothes (1) D and C (1) day care (1) depression (7) dizziness (1) doctor (4) doppler (3) dry heave (1) emotions (2) epidural (2) family (1) fatigue (1) favorite things (1) fear (1) fears (1) fetal pole (1) first time mom (2) Five Question Friday (13) flutters (1) food aversions (1) gagging (1) gas (1) gDiapers (1) Glad (1) going public (1) grieving (1) Guilt (2) hair (2) happy pill (3) headaches (1) heart beat (2) hippies (1) IComLeavWe (4) inhaler (1) kicks (2) labor (2) life (5) mannequins (1) maternity shirt (1) mattress (1) medication (1) Memorable Moment Monday (3) miscarriage (9) models (1) mommy musings (2) monosomy x (2) morning sickness (2) mourning (1) movement (3) movies (1) NaBloPoMo (3) nausea (1) needles (1) New Beginnings (1) New Year's (1) NT scan (1) opinions (1) PAIL (4) parenting decisions (3) period (1) pictures i drew (1) pocket diapers (1) poke (1) pops (1) post (1) postpartum (4) pre-eclampsia (1) pre-folds (1) pregnancy (8) pregnancy brain (1) Pregnant Lady PSA (1) Ramblings (2) Rememberance Day (1) Remembrance Day (1) SAHM (1) scared (1) second trimester (1) shimmy (1) silly things I have done (1) similarities (1) smart knot (1) Snappi (1) sofa (1) spotting (1) stuffy nose (1) telling people (3) therapy (1) things to remember (1) third trimester (6) thoughts (1) Turner Syndrome (1) ultrasound (2) uterus (1) Valentine's Day (1) Wednesday Weigh In (21) working (1) yolk sac (1)

Saturday, July 21, 2012

If You Really Knew Me...

I've seen this on a couple of blogs and thought it would be fun to do as well!

If You Really Knew Me...

...You'd know that I hate cheese and you'd offer to eat the cheese I scrape off my pizza so I don't feel as guilty about not eating it.

...You'd know that I also hate milk and cream cheese.

...You'd know that the smell of browning meat makes me nauseous.

...You'd know that I hate touching other people's hair and stray hairs freak me out, even if there's a good chance the stray hair is mine.

...You'd know I love to pole dance and there really is a difference between pole dancing and stripping.

...You'd know that I hate confrontation and the idea of it makes me sick to my stomach.

...You'd know I don't handle change very well. Even good change makes me anxious (one day I'll have to share my engagement story... it resulted in nerves and 4 hours of throwing up).

...You'd know that even though Hubby and I say we've been together 13 years, there were actually several break ups and breaks during that time, although we always stayed friends. (In other words, it was complicated!)

...You'd know I hate sea food and I don't care for red meat. I'll eat chicken but I'm not even a huge fan of that.

...You'd know that if I do eat meat, red or white, I tend to eat only half of what I'm given before I'm done with it.

...You'd know I bake better than I cook.

...You'd know I have had problems with depression and anxiety all my life, although I wasn't diagnosed with either until my 20's.

...You'd know I love photography and used to want to be the photographer that bands and singers wanted to use for their albums.

...You'd know that I love to craft and I have tons of supplies, but little time to do anything with them.

...You'd know that I hate the fact I'm turning 30 this year.

...You'd know that I love the Backstreet Boys and Matchbox Twenty and I'm super excited both have decided to get back together with their original band mates and come out with new albums.

...You'd know that I listen to a wide range of stuff and if you turned on my iPod you might hear Nine Inch Nails one minute and a song from Sesame Street the next.

...You'd know that I want to take a trip to the Mid-West and chase tornados because I love storms.


What would I know about you?

1 comment:

  1. Oh I remember my 30th...I didn't leave the house all day!! Now, looking back, it wasn't so bad...though I am dreading 40 with the same passion I dreaded 30 (and it is still several years away!)

    ReplyDelete