Things I've Talked About

18 weeks (1) 20 week scan (1) 20 weeks (1) 24 weeks 1 day (1) 26 weeks 1 day (1) 34 weeks (1) 35 weeks 5 days (1) 37 weeks (1) 39 weeks 1 day (1) 4 months (1) AIOs (1) allergies (1) anatomy scan (1) anniversary (1) anxiety (5) baby belly (1) Baby G (2) baby names (1) becoming a mom (1) bed rest (1) being neurotic (1) belly touching (2) birth story (2) birth weight (3) birth wishes (2) birthing class (1) blogging (2) blood pressure (3) boobs (3) breastfeeding (3) C25K (1) cake (1) Chair and a 1/2 (1) children (1) cholestasis (2) choroid plexus cyst (3) Christmas (1) chromosome (2) clot diapers (1) clothes (1) D and C (1) day care (1) depression (7) dizziness (1) doctor (4) doppler (3) dry heave (1) emotions (2) epidural (2) family (1) fatigue (1) favorite things (1) fear (1) fears (1) fetal pole (1) first time mom (2) Five Question Friday (13) flutters (1) food aversions (1) gagging (1) gas (1) gDiapers (1) Glad (1) going public (1) grieving (1) Guilt (2) hair (2) happy pill (3) headaches (1) heart beat (2) hippies (1) IComLeavWe (4) inhaler (1) kicks (2) labor (2) life (5) mannequins (1) maternity shirt (1) mattress (1) medication (1) Memorable Moment Monday (3) miscarriage (9) models (1) mommy musings (2) monosomy x (2) morning sickness (2) mourning (1) movement (3) movies (1) NaBloPoMo (3) nausea (1) needles (1) New Beginnings (1) New Year's (1) NT scan (1) opinions (1) PAIL (4) parenting decisions (3) period (1) pictures i drew (1) pocket diapers (1) poke (1) pops (1) post (1) postpartum (4) pre-eclampsia (1) pre-folds (1) pregnancy (8) pregnancy brain (1) Pregnant Lady PSA (1) Ramblings (2) Rememberance Day (1) Remembrance Day (1) SAHM (1) scared (1) second trimester (1) shimmy (1) silly things I have done (1) similarities (1) smart knot (1) Snappi (1) sofa (1) spotting (1) stuffy nose (1) telling people (3) therapy (1) things to remember (1) third trimester (6) thoughts (1) Turner Syndrome (1) ultrasound (2) uterus (1) Valentine's Day (1) Wednesday Weigh In (21) working (1) yolk sac (1)

Saturday, July 7, 2012

101 in 1001

I saw this on someone's blog this week. You make a list of 101 things you would like to do an you have 1001 days to complete the list. When I broke out the calculator and saw that 1001 days is a little more than two and a half years I decided I wanted to give this a try. I am a new mom with a job and a baby who hates naps; I need as much time as possible to complete a 101 item list!

I've already started my list. I love crossing things off lists so I am looking forward to seeing what I can accomplish.

2 comments:

  1. I've seen a few people do this as well and I am tempted to do it myself because I love lists and especially love checking off lists! :) Good luck with yours... can't wait to see what you put on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Gives me something to think about! :)

    ReplyDelete