Things I've Talked About

18 weeks (1) 20 week scan (1) 20 weeks (1) 24 weeks 1 day (1) 26 weeks 1 day (1) 34 weeks (1) 35 weeks 5 days (1) 37 weeks (1) 39 weeks 1 day (1) 4 months (1) AIOs (1) allergies (1) anatomy scan (1) anniversary (1) anxiety (5) baby belly (1) Baby G (2) baby names (1) becoming a mom (1) bed rest (1) being neurotic (1) belly touching (2) birth story (2) birth weight (3) birth wishes (2) birthing class (1) blogging (2) blood pressure (3) boobs (3) breastfeeding (3) C25K (1) cake (1) Chair and a 1/2 (1) children (1) cholestasis (2) choroid plexus cyst (3) Christmas (1) chromosome (2) clot diapers (1) clothes (1) D and C (1) day care (1) depression (7) dizziness (1) doctor (4) doppler (3) dry heave (1) emotions (2) epidural (2) family (1) fatigue (1) favorite things (1) fear (1) fears (1) fetal pole (1) first time mom (2) Five Question Friday (13) flutters (1) food aversions (1) gagging (1) gas (1) gDiapers (1) Glad (1) going public (1) grieving (1) Guilt (2) hair (2) happy pill (3) headaches (1) heart beat (2) hippies (1) IComLeavWe (4) inhaler (1) kicks (2) labor (2) life (5) mannequins (1) maternity shirt (1) mattress (1) medication (1) Memorable Moment Monday (3) miscarriage (9) models (1) mommy musings (2) monosomy x (2) morning sickness (2) mourning (1) movement (3) movies (1) NaBloPoMo (3) nausea (1) needles (1) New Beginnings (1) New Year's (1) NT scan (1) opinions (1) PAIL (4) parenting decisions (3) period (1) pictures i drew (1) pocket diapers (1) poke (1) pops (1) post (1) postpartum (4) pre-eclampsia (1) pre-folds (1) pregnancy (8) pregnancy brain (1) Pregnant Lady PSA (1) Ramblings (2) Rememberance Day (1) Remembrance Day (1) SAHM (1) scared (1) second trimester (1) shimmy (1) silly things I have done (1) similarities (1) smart knot (1) Snappi (1) sofa (1) spotting (1) stuffy nose (1) telling people (3) therapy (1) things to remember (1) third trimester (6) thoughts (1) Turner Syndrome (1) ultrasound (2) uterus (1) Valentine's Day (1) Wednesday Weigh In (21) working (1) yolk sac (1)

Friday, July 13, 2012

5 Question Friday: 7/13/12

Happy Friday! Hopefully it's one that doesn't involve broken mirrors, black cats, and ladders.
Here is this Fridays 5QF. Feel free to participate and link up!
1. What's your view on men wearing sandals (yay or nay)?
I'm fine with it. I don't expect men to have nice feet. I don't really look at their feet anyway.


2. What song do you love but are embarrassed to admit?
"How Many Licks" by Lil' Kim fet. Sisqo -- it's dirty and if you're easily offended you're best not to bother trying to listen to it.


3. What summer camp should they make for moms? 
One with yoga, crafts, and nap time! There should be a spa and salon and a lazy river and infinity pool. Oh, and margaritas!


4. What is the most romantic song? (Not necessarily your favorite or your wedding song...)
I can't think of one, so I'll name my wedding song: "Come What May" by Ewan McGregor and Nicole Kidman from Moulin Rouge


5. Do you have an embarrassing pregnancy story?
My hubby would say I do. At 10.5 weeks I got sick off of my dinner. As I puked, rather viciously, in the early hours of a Sunday morning, I felt something gush down below. It happened a second time. Since I was terrified of losing another baby and because we were supposed to go to Cancun the next day, we decided it would be best to go to the hospital to make sure I wasn't leaking amniotic fluid. They did a test which said I wasn't. They couldn't tell me what I felt, but Hubby says I had just peed myself. I'm still insistent that the fluid was vaginal in nature and I hadn't peed myself. I got to see my little guy on an ultrasound though! We saw a little hand and a little foot and it was the first time I felt a little bit of a bond with him. They determined from the ultrasound that I had a tiny tear (in the placenta? I can't remember now), which probably explained some of the early pregnancy bleeding I'd been having, so some good came out of the visit anyway.





No comments:

Post a Comment