At the moment my motivation to work out is to put stickers on my calendar every time I do at least 20 minutes of exercise (yoga, walking, whatever). It sounds childish, but it works for me. April is looking pretty sad since I'm trying to take it easy while I try to figure out how to take care of Baby G and my lady parts are healing from a second degree tear. I started following J.o.s.e.y's blog before I had Baby G. She's part of a group that does Wednesday Weekly Weigh-ins. I need some additional motivation to get down to my pre-pre-pregnancy weight (my weight before I got pregnant with Baby #1), so I'm giving this a try. Feel free to join in!
1. Reiterate my goal and where I stand in reference to this goal. (BMI
info from this
website)
Starting weight: 149 (down from 168 the day before I gave birth to Baby G. I guess breastfeeding has helped!)
Goal Weight:
125
Last Week's Weight: 151
Current Weight: 149
Starting BMI: 27.2
Goal BMI:
22.9
Last Week's BMI: n/a
Current
BMI: 27.2
2. Discuss what I am going to do to achieve my
goals.
Progress on last week's activities: n/a
Activities for this coming week:
1. Twenty minute walk 3 times this week.
2. Eat a home cooked meal 3 times this week (this will be a huge accomplishment if I can do it).
3. Snack on veggies and fruit instead of cookies and brownies.
4. Drink at least 64oz of water each day.
4. Post a (reasonably healthy) recipe that I've tried,
a cooking tip, a new idea for working out for people to try, a photo update of
my weight loss, or anything else I feel like sharing.
I can't think of anything at the moment, although portion control has always helped me lose weight, so I'll be trying to do that as much as I can. I've noticed breastfeeding leaves me extremely hungry. Has anyone else encountered that?
Things I've Talked About
18 weeks
(1)
20 week scan
(1)
20 weeks
(1)
24 weeks 1 day
(1)
26 weeks 1 day
(1)
34 weeks
(1)
35 weeks 5 days
(1)
37 weeks
(1)
39 weeks 1 day
(1)
4 months
(1)
AIOs
(1)
allergies
(1)
anatomy scan
(1)
anniversary
(1)
anxiety
(5)
baby belly
(1)
Baby G
(2)
baby names
(1)
becoming a mom
(1)
bed rest
(1)
being neurotic
(1)
belly touching
(2)
birth story
(2)
birth weight
(3)
birth wishes
(2)
birthing class
(1)
blogging
(2)
blood pressure
(3)
boobs
(3)
breastfeeding
(3)
C25K
(1)
cake
(1)
Chair and a 1/2
(1)
children
(1)
cholestasis
(2)
choroid plexus cyst
(3)
Christmas
(1)
chromosome
(2)
clot diapers
(1)
clothes
(1)
D and C
(1)
day care
(1)
depression
(7)
dizziness
(1)
doctor
(4)
doppler
(3)
dry heave
(1)
emotions
(2)
epidural
(2)
family
(1)
fatigue
(1)
favorite things
(1)
fear
(1)
fears
(1)
fetal pole
(1)
first time mom
(2)
Five Question Friday
(13)
flutters
(1)
food aversions
(1)
gagging
(1)
gas
(1)
gDiapers
(1)
Glad
(1)
going public
(1)
grieving
(1)
Guilt
(2)
hair
(2)
happy pill
(3)
headaches
(1)
heart beat
(2)
hippies
(1)
IComLeavWe
(4)
inhaler
(1)
kicks
(2)
labor
(2)
life
(5)
mannequins
(1)
maternity shirt
(1)
mattress
(1)
medication
(1)
Memorable Moment Monday
(3)
miscarriage
(9)
models
(1)
mommy musings
(2)
monosomy x
(2)
morning sickness
(2)
mourning
(1)
movement
(3)
movies
(1)
NaBloPoMo
(3)
nausea
(1)
needles
(1)
New Beginnings
(1)
New Year's
(1)
NT scan
(1)
opinions
(1)
PAIL
(4)
parenting decisions
(3)
period
(1)
pictures i drew
(1)
pocket diapers
(1)
poke
(1)
pops
(1)
post
(1)
postpartum
(4)
pre-eclampsia
(1)
pre-folds
(1)
pregnancy
(8)
pregnancy brain
(1)
Pregnant Lady PSA
(1)
Ramblings
(2)
Rememberance Day
(1)
Remembrance Day
(1)
SAHM
(1)
scared
(1)
second trimester
(1)
shimmy
(1)
silly things I have done
(1)
similarities
(1)
smart knot
(1)
Snappi
(1)
sofa
(1)
spotting
(1)
stuffy nose
(1)
telling people
(3)
therapy
(1)
things to remember
(1)
third trimester
(6)
thoughts
(1)
Turner Syndrome
(1)
ultrasound
(2)
uterus
(1)
Valentine's Day
(1)
Wednesday Weigh In
(21)
working
(1)
yolk sac
(1)
Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yep - hungry ALL THE FREAKIN TIME. Luckily it helps you burn calories as well.
ReplyDeleteI love the visual idea of the stickers - I'm going to try that!!