Things I've Talked About

18 weeks (1) 20 week scan (1) 20 weeks (1) 24 weeks 1 day (1) 26 weeks 1 day (1) 34 weeks (1) 35 weeks 5 days (1) 37 weeks (1) 39 weeks 1 day (1) 4 months (1) AIOs (1) allergies (1) anatomy scan (1) anniversary (1) anxiety (5) baby belly (1) Baby G (2) baby names (1) becoming a mom (1) bed rest (1) being neurotic (1) belly touching (2) birth story (2) birth weight (3) birth wishes (2) birthing class (1) blogging (2) blood pressure (3) boobs (3) breastfeeding (3) C25K (1) cake (1) Chair and a 1/2 (1) children (1) cholestasis (2) choroid plexus cyst (3) Christmas (1) chromosome (2) clot diapers (1) clothes (1) D and C (1) day care (1) depression (7) dizziness (1) doctor (4) doppler (3) dry heave (1) emotions (2) epidural (2) family (1) fatigue (1) favorite things (1) fear (1) fears (1) fetal pole (1) first time mom (2) Five Question Friday (13) flutters (1) food aversions (1) gagging (1) gas (1) gDiapers (1) Glad (1) going public (1) grieving (1) Guilt (2) hair (2) happy pill (3) headaches (1) heart beat (2) hippies (1) IComLeavWe (4) inhaler (1) kicks (2) labor (2) life (5) mannequins (1) maternity shirt (1) mattress (1) medication (1) Memorable Moment Monday (3) miscarriage (9) models (1) mommy musings (2) monosomy x (2) morning sickness (2) mourning (1) movement (3) movies (1) NaBloPoMo (3) nausea (1) needles (1) New Beginnings (1) New Year's (1) NT scan (1) opinions (1) PAIL (4) parenting decisions (3) period (1) pictures i drew (1) pocket diapers (1) poke (1) pops (1) post (1) postpartum (4) pre-eclampsia (1) pre-folds (1) pregnancy (8) pregnancy brain (1) Pregnant Lady PSA (1) Ramblings (2) Rememberance Day (1) Remembrance Day (1) SAHM (1) scared (1) second trimester (1) shimmy (1) silly things I have done (1) similarities (1) smart knot (1) Snappi (1) sofa (1) spotting (1) stuffy nose (1) telling people (3) therapy (1) things to remember (1) third trimester (6) thoughts (1) Turner Syndrome (1) ultrasound (2) uterus (1) Valentine's Day (1) Wednesday Weigh In (21) working (1) yolk sac (1)

Friday, April 13, 2012

Five Question Friday - 4/13/12

I'm really, really hoping to write a post about labor, post labor, and how things have been since we brought Baby G home with us soon. But G is going through a phase of wanting to feed every hour which makes sitting down at a computer a little difficult. So, while I wait for my potato to heat up in the microwave for a quick lunch, here's this week's Five Question Friday. Feel free to click the link to the right of my blog and participate!

1. Who mows your grass? The landscapers. I live in a condo so I haven't had the pleasure of mowing the lawn yet.


2. Do you have a picture wall or picture gallery in your house? No. I'd like one, but I'm trying to keep the condo in as sellable condition as possible so we don't have to do things like patch holes and repaint walls when we are ready to move.


3. What book has influenced your thinking the most? Or, what blog? Wow! Great question. I can't think of a particular book that has influenced me, but the Stirrup Queens' blog has definitely given me a few things to ponder over the last few months.


4. Do you have allergies? If so, how do you handle it this time of year? I do. And they usually don't show up in the normal way (sneezing, itchy eyes). When my allergies flair up I get fluid in my ears which makes me dizzy and nauseous. Claratin has been the only thing I could take since I was pregnant. I'm hoping I can go back on a prescription nasal spray soon!


5. What's your go to meal to cook in an hurry? Spaghetti. It's pretty much the only thing I can make without burning anything!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your baby, that is so exciting! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete