Dear Little Guy,
I have seen a few of these templates floating around Blog World. I wish I had seen something like this sooner. I think it would have made my little love notes to you more concise, but I figured its better late than never.
Weight gain: 30
Dilated/Effaced: The doctor told me you're still cooking, so I'm guessing nothing exciting has happened there yet.
New symptoms: cramping, I think. Unless I'm mistaking cramping with round ligament pain. It has been a while since I've experienced period like cramps! I honestly hope its period like cramping though. It doesn't mean you will come tomorrow, but just that my body is gearing up.for your arrival.
Your position: the doctor didn't check, but I think you are still face down but facing my right side instead of the left now. I've been doing cat-cow before going to bed and making sure I'm sleeping on my side, and this seems to be helping a little. I also think yoga helped set you straight on Monday.
Your heart rate: The doctor said it was good, but didn't give me a number.
This week's cravings: I think I'm back on my chocolate chip cookie craving. I was pretty put out at work Tuesday when I realized they weren't restocked in the vending machine at work. Oh, and a new craving this pregnancy: root beer. MMMmmmmm, root beer.
New maternity or baby purchases: Daddy and I bought your diaper pail last week.
Things to look forward to: My massage this afternoon. I'm thinking massages will be a weekly thing until you arrive. Oh, and the fact that, for the first time in about two months, I won't have a busy week next week. I'm looking forward to coming home from work and laying in bed until dinner!
This week's pregnancy cheat: coffee. But its only a little, so hopefully it isn't hurting you too much. I hope you like it with the chocolate pastries and waffles that I eat along with it just as much as I do!
Tired/sick/sleepy? Tired, crampy, and restless! The flu is going around so fingers crossed I don't end up with that. I've been pretty healthy this trimester and would like to keep it that way! And you seemed to be sleepy yesterday. You didn't really move around until I was sitting in the doctor's office. It made for an anxious-filled day, but I guess being so active the day before tuckered you out.
You are officially full term. It seems like forever ago I found out I was pregnant with you. I still can't believe we have made it this far. Just a few more weeks and I should be able to snuggle you!
Love,
Mommy
P.S.
Please, please, please don't decide to come out until after the 19th. The doctor isn't in town next week and I don't know the on call doctors. Even if you hear me complain, I really am okay with you cooking for another week or two!
Things I've Talked About
18 weeks
(1)
20 week scan
(1)
20 weeks
(1)
24 weeks 1 day
(1)
26 weeks 1 day
(1)
34 weeks
(1)
35 weeks 5 days
(1)
37 weeks
(1)
39 weeks 1 day
(1)
4 months
(1)
AIOs
(1)
allergies
(1)
anatomy scan
(1)
anniversary
(1)
anxiety
(5)
baby belly
(1)
Baby G
(2)
baby names
(1)
becoming a mom
(1)
bed rest
(1)
being neurotic
(1)
belly touching
(2)
birth story
(2)
birth weight
(3)
birth wishes
(2)
birthing class
(1)
blogging
(2)
blood pressure
(3)
boobs
(3)
breastfeeding
(3)
C25K
(1)
cake
(1)
Chair and a 1/2
(1)
children
(1)
cholestasis
(2)
choroid plexus cyst
(3)
Christmas
(1)
chromosome
(2)
clot diapers
(1)
clothes
(1)
D and C
(1)
day care
(1)
depression
(7)
dizziness
(1)
doctor
(4)
doppler
(3)
dry heave
(1)
emotions
(2)
epidural
(2)
family
(1)
fatigue
(1)
favorite things
(1)
fear
(1)
fears
(1)
fetal pole
(1)
first time mom
(2)
Five Question Friday
(13)
flutters
(1)
food aversions
(1)
gagging
(1)
gas
(1)
gDiapers
(1)
Glad
(1)
going public
(1)
grieving
(1)
Guilt
(2)
hair
(2)
happy pill
(3)
headaches
(1)
heart beat
(2)
hippies
(1)
IComLeavWe
(4)
inhaler
(1)
kicks
(2)
labor
(2)
life
(5)
mannequins
(1)
maternity shirt
(1)
mattress
(1)
medication
(1)
Memorable Moment Monday
(3)
miscarriage
(9)
models
(1)
mommy musings
(2)
monosomy x
(2)
morning sickness
(2)
mourning
(1)
movement
(3)
movies
(1)
NaBloPoMo
(3)
nausea
(1)
needles
(1)
New Beginnings
(1)
New Year's
(1)
NT scan
(1)
opinions
(1)
PAIL
(4)
parenting decisions
(3)
period
(1)
pictures i drew
(1)
pocket diapers
(1)
poke
(1)
pops
(1)
post
(1)
postpartum
(4)
pre-eclampsia
(1)
pre-folds
(1)
pregnancy
(8)
pregnancy brain
(1)
Pregnant Lady PSA
(1)
Ramblings
(2)
Rememberance Day
(1)
Remembrance Day
(1)
SAHM
(1)
scared
(1)
second trimester
(1)
shimmy
(1)
silly things I have done
(1)
similarities
(1)
smart knot
(1)
Snappi
(1)
sofa
(1)
spotting
(1)
stuffy nose
(1)
telling people
(3)
therapy
(1)
things to remember
(1)
third trimester
(6)
thoughts
(1)
Turner Syndrome
(1)
ultrasound
(2)
uterus
(1)
Valentine's Day
(1)
Wednesday Weigh In
(21)
working
(1)
yolk sac
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment