Things I've Talked About

18 weeks (1) 20 week scan (1) 20 weeks (1) 24 weeks 1 day (1) 26 weeks 1 day (1) 34 weeks (1) 35 weeks 5 days (1) 37 weeks (1) 39 weeks 1 day (1) 4 months (1) AIOs (1) allergies (1) anatomy scan (1) anniversary (1) anxiety (5) baby belly (1) Baby G (2) baby names (1) becoming a mom (1) bed rest (1) being neurotic (1) belly touching (2) birth story (2) birth weight (3) birth wishes (2) birthing class (1) blogging (2) blood pressure (3) boobs (3) breastfeeding (3) C25K (1) cake (1) Chair and a 1/2 (1) children (1) cholestasis (2) choroid plexus cyst (3) Christmas (1) chromosome (2) clot diapers (1) clothes (1) D and C (1) day care (1) depression (7) dizziness (1) doctor (4) doppler (3) dry heave (1) emotions (2) epidural (2) family (1) fatigue (1) favorite things (1) fear (1) fears (1) fetal pole (1) first time mom (2) Five Question Friday (13) flutters (1) food aversions (1) gagging (1) gas (1) gDiapers (1) Glad (1) going public (1) grieving (1) Guilt (2) hair (2) happy pill (3) headaches (1) heart beat (2) hippies (1) IComLeavWe (4) inhaler (1) kicks (2) labor (2) life (5) mannequins (1) maternity shirt (1) mattress (1) medication (1) Memorable Moment Monday (3) miscarriage (9) models (1) mommy musings (2) monosomy x (2) morning sickness (2) mourning (1) movement (3) movies (1) NaBloPoMo (3) nausea (1) needles (1) New Beginnings (1) New Year's (1) NT scan (1) opinions (1) PAIL (4) parenting decisions (3) period (1) pictures i drew (1) pocket diapers (1) poke (1) pops (1) post (1) postpartum (4) pre-eclampsia (1) pre-folds (1) pregnancy (8) pregnancy brain (1) Pregnant Lady PSA (1) Ramblings (2) Rememberance Day (1) Remembrance Day (1) SAHM (1) scared (1) second trimester (1) shimmy (1) silly things I have done (1) similarities (1) smart knot (1) Snappi (1) sofa (1) spotting (1) stuffy nose (1) telling people (3) therapy (1) things to remember (1) third trimester (6) thoughts (1) Turner Syndrome (1) ultrasound (2) uterus (1) Valentine's Day (1) Wednesday Weigh In (21) working (1) yolk sac (1)

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Three for Thursday - On a Saturday

I've seen this being done on several blogs. I thought it would be a really great thing to do as well. It sort of reminds me of those old school email chain letters where you had to divulge information about yourself and send it to your friends so they get to know you better. I'm going to try and keep this baby-oriented, but we'll see how that goes :)

Three things on my mind today:
  1. I got no sleep last night. I don't know if it is insomnia kicking in again or if it was Hubby's snoring, but I think I only got about 2-3 hours before I decided to get up at 6am. And guess what? I don't feel exhausted right now. Although, my head hurts and I think I'm seeing cross eyed!
  2. I've started letting more people know I'm pregnant and I'm terrified I'll go to the doctor on Monday and find out the baby died.
  3. I need to find the motivation to work out again. I'm hoping a doctor's note for an OK to do prenatal yoga will do the trick.
Three things I do on a “I’m feeling fat” kind of day:
  1. I put on stretchy pants. Or just take my pants off and get into bed.
  2. Pout.
  3. Eat Subway and go work out.
Three things I tell my children to do that I ought to listen to myself:
  1. Well, I don't have kids yet. I could make stuff up but that doesn't seem right. Since I'm scared of losing this baby too, the only thing I've told it is to prove me wrong and show up at the end of nine months.
Three things my husband and I agree on:
  1. We need a bigger place to live.
  2. We want a house with a big yard and a creek on the property.
  3. I need to stop worrying so much about losing the baby.
Three things I do to waste time:
  1. Facebook
  2. Watch TV
  3. Read blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment